With the weather warming up and Cinco de Mayo quickly approaching, we decided it was time for Sangria! This red wine Sangria made with Burklee Hill Vineyards Montepulciano is the perfect sip for your Cinco de Mayo celebration or for any warm afternoon!
- 1 large orange, sliced
- 1 large apple, cut into wedges
- 1 lime, sliced
- 1 bunch red grapes, cut in half
- 1 liter carbonated water or club soda
- 2 tbs. sugar (optional)
- 1.5 ounces brandy (optional)
- 1 bottle Burklee Hill Vineyards Montepulciano
Serves 6. Multiply this recipe by 2 or 3 depending of the size of your group!
- Slice and cut fruit and place in bottom of pitcher or dispenser
- Pour carbonated water, wine and brandy over fruit and stir
- Allow fruit to soak in Sangria for 1-2 hours while chilling
- Serve over ice and enjoy!
Cheers! – E